How to Apply DEA License for Encapsulating and Tableting Machines
Easy DEA Online Application
Instructions on Entering an Import DEA Form for Tableting and Encapsulating Machines
Import DEA Form 452 in A Few Minutes
Capsule filling machine (encapsulation machine) and tablet pressing machine(tableting machine) are regulated machines in the USA, the American buyers need DEA permission to import such equipment. To avoid the loss or unnecessary cost for your investment, please get the DEA license before purchasing. Below is the instruction on how to do:
Log-in Page. Enter Username and Password, click Login: /or register for new applicants.
2. Regulated Machines Main Page. Click 452:
3. Click Import to complete the Application To Import Machines (DEA Form 452). Click Next:
4. Click Create New DEA Form 452 to Import Machines:
5. Click Add a New Foreign Consignor:
6. Enter the fields to Add A Foreign Consignor. Click Next:
7. Enter the fields to Add a Machine to the DEA Form 452 to Import. Click Add Machine. Click Next:
8. Click Add a New Broker:
9. Complete the fields to add a Broker/Forwarding Agent. Click Next:
10. Complete the fields for the Shipment Information. Click Next:
11. Select the purpose of the Import. Click Next:
12. Review the completed Application To Import Machines (DEA Form 452) for accuracy. Next Click the box, “I certify the machines listed herein are necessary and intended for medical, commercial, scientific, or other legitimate uses in the United States; and the information I’m providing to the Drug Enforcement Administration is, to the best of my knowledge and belief, complete and accurate.” Click Submit.
13. Click Submit:
14. Note the Web Tracking Number. Click Main Page. The DEA Transaction # assigned to this DEA Form 452 request will appear next to the Web Tracking # for this application in the IMEX RCM system once this request has been reviewed and approved by the Drug Enforcement Administration Import/Export and Chemical Section. Log into this system daily to see if the DEA Transaction # has been assigned. Once the DEA Transaction # appears, you may print the completed application.